Enter a world of entertainment with Yes TV by Fetch
Optus brings you closer to entertainment on selected broadband bundles with Yes TV by Fetch.
Yes TV by Fetch gives you access to new released movies, entertainment channels. A clever set top box will give you access to new release movies and TV shows you love.
Get more out of your TV
- Pause, rewind and record up to 585 hours of standard definition TV on the 1TB hard drive.
- Download the free companion app to watch in other rooms and to set recordings on the go.
- Watch Stan and Netﬂix on the big screen with easy access from your TV main menu using your membership subscription.
- Rent or buy over 5000+ movies including new releases.
- Access to the TV Store to buy selected TV episodes and seasons.
- Watch Catch-up TV on your TV— PLUS7, TENplay, ABC iview and SBS On Demand available.
- Enjoy 30 pre-selected movies each month included in your monthly subscription.
Something for everyone
- Add 35+ premium subscription entertainment channels including: Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, National Geographic Channel, ESPN, E! And more.
- Add World channel packs — Hindi, Sun Southern India, Chinese, TVB Cantonese, Korean and Pinoy Channel packs available.
Buying TV and Movie content provides you with a non-transferable right to use the content, provided you maintain your Yes TV by Fetch service.
Yes TV by Fetch: requires an active fixed broadband Internet connection with a download speed of at least 3Mbps, a widescreen TV and free-to-air TV service with an external antenna connection. Yes TV by Fetch (Gen 2 set top box) is not Wi-Fi compatible, so unless your set top box is directly connected to the modem via the Ethernet cable (a 2.5m Ethernet cable is supplied during installation, and comes with your set top box), then you’ll need a powerline adapter (included in the package). If you’re purchasing an Optus bundle, delivery of the set top box can take up to 10 business days from the date the internet is activated. New customers will receive a 2nd Generation set top box (STB) or any latest version when available. A $135 processing fee may apply if you want to upgrade from a 1st Gen to a 2nd Gen STB. Note: to access Netflix and Stan through Yes TV by Fetch, a 2nd Gen STB is required. Buying content gives you a non-transferable right to use that content, provided you maintain your Yes TV by Fetch service.
Netflix is a trademark of Netflix Inc. Stan is provided by Stan Entertainment Pty Ltd.