What To Watch On Netflix
Netflix is home to hundreds of TV Show and movies, including the latest blockbusters and independent releases with new titles added to the library every week! It comes with a no-lock, cancel at anytime contract, with three different plans available for your specific needs. Check out some of the best show available this month below.
1. Line of Duty
Who will guard the guardians? That’s the question Line Of Duty seeks to answer. The police procedural follows a team of detectives tasked with the unenviable job of investigating their own force. The anti corruption squad uncovers the murky dealings that exist within law enforcement and organised crime.
Get Netflix through your Telstra customer account. Add it today and manage your monthly payment through your Telstra account.
Luther is known for its dark drama, brilliant twists, and sharp storytelling. But it will always be the series that brought Idris Elba to our screens. You can now catch up on the entire show and follow the gifts and the curse that comes with being a genius detective. A must watch.
Small towns are their own unique worlds. But what happens when an innocent child is murdered? The series examines the aftermath of the crime and its irreparable effects on the small town community. Especially the media frenzy that follows. The two detectives tasked with solving the case have more to do than just find the murderer.
4. Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich
Shocking stories direct from the victims of Jeffery Epstein, a pedophile who used his status and power to torment and abuse hundreds of teenage girls, eventually leading to his arrest in 2019.
5. The Last Days of American Crime
As a final response to terrorism and crime, the U.S. government plans to broadcast a signal making it impossible for anyone to knowingly commit unlawful acts.
6. American Murder: The Family Next Door
In 2018, 34-year-old Shanann Watts and her two young daughters went missing in Frederick, Colorado. As heartbreaking details emerged, their story made headlines worldwide.
There are now three tasty seasons of Ozark to get your teeth into now on Netflix. If you haven’t seen any yet, and you like your crime dramas a little more mob/mafia, then welcome to your new
8. Amanda Knox
There is now three tasty seasons of Ozark to get your teeth into now on Netflix. If you haven’t seen any yet, and you like your crime dramas a little more mob/mafia, then welcome to your new favourite show.
9. Delhi Crime
Based on the Nirbhaya case, this is a fictionalised version of the real events.
10. The Alcàsser Murders
The Alcàsser Murders is a true-crime docuseries, which investigates one of the most controversial crimes witnessed in Spanish. A triple murder in 1992 shook the country to its foundations, not only in its brutality but also because of the way the media covered it.
How Netflix Works
Telstra customers can add Netflix to their postpaid plans for ease and convenience. Netflix is constantly growing, so you’d probably need to devote entire weeks of your life to catch up on everything that’s on offer. Still, these 10 series are a great start. Acclaimed and addictive, they’ll keep you coming back from more. Get your binge on!
Search for any TV show or Movie Streaming in Australia
Netflix Device List
Here’s a roundup of mobile and internet connected devices compatible for streaming Netflix at home or on the go. Plus new apps and devices are added as they become available.
Devices supported on Netflix
– Apple TV: Yes – Apple TV 2 and later
– Chromecast: Yes – Chromecast, Chromecast Ultra, Chromecast with Google TV
– Smart TVs: Yes – Select models of Hisense, LG, Panasonic, Philips, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, TCL and Vizio
– Gaming Consoles: Yes – PS3, PS4, PS4 Pro, PS5, PS Vita, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, select Nintendo consoles (but will lose support later this year)
– Fetch TV: Yes
– Blu-ray Players: Yes – Select LG, Toshiba, Philips, Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, OPPO models
– iOS devices: Yes – App available on models running iOS 13.0 or later
– Android devices: Yes – Available on Android 2.3 or later;
– Telstra TV: Yes
– iQ4 Set Top Box: Yes
– Windows Phone: Yes – Windows 8.1 and later; earlier version requires a web browser
– PCs and Mac: Yes – Via Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Safari browsers; Edge (Windows only)
– Amazon Devices: Yes – Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Cube
– Vodafone TV: Yes
– Foxtel Now Box: Yes