STREAM DISNEY+ WITH 7 DAY FREE TRIAL
Watch content from some of the world’s biggest franchises like Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars, alongside exclusives from 21st Century Fox and National Geographic – all in one place.
Last audited 10 Sept 2020
Disney is a name synonymous with high quality, family entertainment spanning several generations. Now they have made their classic films, favourite TV shows and brand new productions available on their very own streaming platform, Disney Plus. Want to see what all the fuss is about? Check out how to try it all for free here.
How it works
Disney+ is the one stop shop for everything Disney. That means films such as Frozen, The Avengers and Toy Story are exclusive to the platform. It’s also great value, with a monthly, cancel at any time subscription costing only $8.99
Why You Should Join Disney+ Today
What’s streaming on Disney+
Stream on up to 4 devices
Disney+ features an excellent library of content along with highly useful functions for a better entertainment experience. You can watch your favourite shows and movies on up to 4 devices at the same time, wherever you are. Up to 4 people can also stream on a single account. Even better, Disney+ lets you download shows and movies for watching offline on up to 10 devices.
Enjoy 4K Ultra HD with Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos
Disney+ doesn’t have any tiers, meaning all subscriptions include the highest available streaming quality for selected titles. For example, you can watch the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe on your TV screen in 4K as long as you have a compatible device . HD, Ultra HD 4K, Dolby Vision, and Dolby Atmos are all available on the $8.99/month plan.
Choose between monthly and yearly subscriptions
Australians can choose between Disney+’s monthly or annual plans. For monthly subscriptions, you will be charged $8.99, while those who want to save
annually can go for the $89.99 deal, which works out at $7.50/month. Both options deliver the exact same content and features.
Watch on any of these devices
Stream Disney+ on any of these devices instantly:
Devices supported on Disney+
– Amazon Fire TV: Yes – All Fire TV devices & Fire TV Edition Smart TVs
– Apple TV: Yes – tvOS 11.0 or higher
– Apple Airplay: Yes – Apple TV 3rd & 4th generation; TVs compatible with Airplay 2
– Chromecast/Nest Hub/Nest Hub Max: Yes – Chromecast version 1 and newer
– Roku: Yes – Roku boxes and sticks and TVs
– Android TV: Yes – Android TV-enabled Smart TVs: Sony Bravia, Sharp AQUOS & Android TV set-top boxes: Shield TV, Mi Box
– LG Smart TV: Yes – LG models running webOS 3.0 and above)
– Samsung Smart TV: Yes – 2016 models and newer (Tizen OS)
– Vizio SmartCast TVs: Yes – Select 2016 models and newer
– PC/Mac: Yes – Web browser only (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, Internet Explorer)
– Android phones/tablets: Yes – Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and newer
– iPhone/iPad: Yes – iOS 11 or newer
– Amazon Fire Tablet: Yes – Models running Fire OS 5.0 and later
– Gaming Consoles: Yes – Xbox One, Playstation 4
– Telstra TV: No
– Fetch TV: No