Stream Everything Disney with Disney Plus
Watch exclusive content from Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars, alongside award winning TV shows, series and documentaries with Star.
Last audited 15 Apr 2021
Disney is a name synonymous with high-quality family entertainment spanning several generations. Now they have made their classic films, favourite TV shows and brand new productions available on their very own streaming platform, Disney Plus. There’s even new content for older audiences via Star. Want to see what all the fuss is about? Check out how to sign up to try the service here.
How it works
Disney Plus showcases everything great that Disney has developed. That means films such as Frozen, The Avengers and Toy Story are exclusive to the platform. While Disney Plus currently don’t offer a free trial, they do provide great value with a monthly, cancel at any time subscription costing only $11.99.
With the streaming service only offering one tier, at an $11.99 monthly cost, you can sign up to Disney Plus free of worry. Everything comes in the one package and can be cancelled at any time.
Stream the full library of Pixar movies, Fox TV series National Geographic documentaries and Disney Plus Originals.
What do you get with Disney Plus?
What’s streaming on Disney Plus
While Disney Plus currently don’t offer a free trial, since discontinuing their 7 day free trial in June 2020, those few dollars are easily accounted for with Disney Plus’ massive content library and low monthly cost. With Netflix, Stan and Prime Video enticing new customers with free trials, Disney know that their streaming service is enough to speak for itself. We are confident that they don’t need a seven day period free trial offer as once you start, you won’t want to stop.
Disney Plus Features
Stream on up to 4 devices
Disney Plus features an excellent library of content along with highly useful functions for a better entertainment experience. You can watch your favourite original movies and shows on up to 4 devices at the same time, wherever you are. Up to 4 people can also stream on a single account. Even better, Disney Plus lets you download shows and movies for watching offline on up to 10 devices.
Enjoy 4K Ultra HD with Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos
Disney Plus doesn’t have any tiers, meaning all subscriptions include the highest available streaming quality for selected titles. For example, you can watch the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe on your TV screen in 4K as long as you have a compatible device . HD, Ultra HD 4K, Dolby Vision, and Dolby Atmos are all available on the $8.99/month plan.
Choose between monthly and yearly subscriptions
Australians can choose between a Disney Plus monthly or annual subscription. For monthly subscriptions, you will be charged $11.99, while those who want to save
annually can go for the $119.99 deal, which works out at $9.99/month. Both options deliver the exact same content and features.
Watch on any of these devices
Stream Disney Plus on any of these devices instantly:
Devices supported on Disney+
– Amazon Fire TV, Fire Tablet: Yes – All Fire TV devices & Fire TV Edition Smart TVs
– Apple TV: Yes – Apple TV HD (4th gen or later) & Apple TV 4K running tvOS 11.0 and later
– Apple Airplay: Yes – Apple TV 3rd & 4th generation; TVs compatible with Airplay 2
– Chromecast: Yes – Latest generation for highest quality playback
– Chromebook: Yes – via Disney+ Android app
– Roku: Yes – Roku boxes and sticks and TVs
– Android TV: Yes – Android TV-enabled Smart TVs (Android OS version 5.0 (Lollipop) or later): Sony Bravia, Sharp AQUOS, & Android TV set-top boxes: NVIDIA SHIELD TV, Mi Box
– LG Smart TV: Yes – LG models running webOS 3.0 and above
– Samsung Smart TV: Yes – 2016 models and newer (Tizen OS)
– Vizio SmartCast TVs: Yes – Select 2016 models and newer
– PC/Mac: Yes – Web browser only (Chrome 75+, Firefox 68+, Edge, Safari 11+, Internet Explorer 11)
– Android phones/tablets: Yes – Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and newer
– iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad: Yes – iOS/iPadOS 11.0 or newer
– PlayStation: Yes – PlayStation 4, PlayStation Pro, PlayStation Slim, PlayStation 5
– Xbox: Yes – Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X
– Telstra TV: No
– Fetch TV: No