Time is a three-part television BBC drama directed by Lewis Arnold and starring Sean Bean and Stephen Graham. It documents the very different lives of two men embroiled in a system that clearly isn’t made for either of them. The show has been one of the biggest success stories of 2021 in the UK, and you can find out how to watch and stream it in Australia here.
Time TV Series Preview
Time is a new British prison TV series drama about Mark Cobden; a husband, teacher, and father, who is sentenced to four years in jail after inadvertently murdering a man. Mark, consumed with remorse, accepts his sentence outright but is soon faced with the brutal reality of life on the inside.
The narrative also follows prison guard Eric McNally, who strives to protect those entrusted to his care, but discovers that his job is hard in a stressful and understaffed environment. As they struggle for survival, Mark and Eric must make some very difficult decisions.
All three episodes of the television drama are directed by Lewis Arnold. Time is unlike other prison TV shows. It is a story about the apparent virtues and numerous flaws of the criminal justice system in the UK, and how it clearly isn’t made for all who have truths to bear. It features an all-star cast which you can check out below.
|Time S1||Sun 11th July||BINGE/Foxtel|
- Sean Bean as Mark Cobden
- Stephen Graham as Eric McNally
- James Nelson-Joyce as Johnno
- Nabil Elouahabi as Patterson
- Natalie Gavin as Jardine
- Hannah Walters as Sonia McNally
- Nadine Marshall as Alicia Cobden
- Jack McMullen as Daniel
- Sue Johnston as June Cobden
- David Calder as John Cobden
- Siobhan Finneran as Marie-Louise
Which Providers will show Time
Time is must-see TV for fans of the murky prison drama. Every episode of season 1 will be available to stream on TV in Australia with the providers listed here.
|Foxtel from Telstra||Yes|
|Ten All Access||No|
How to Watch Time Season 1?
Time will air on BBC First on Foxtel and BINGE on demand. Here in Australia, BBC First can be accessed via Foxtel, Foxtel Now or Foxtel from Telstra. To watch on Foxtel with a Standard or HD TV, you have several choices, including subscribing to the Foxtel Plus pack to access over 50 channels of entertainment, drama, lifestyle, docos, reality and more. There is no Time free to air broadcaster in Australia.
Stream Time on BINGE
You can watch Time with a BINGE 14 day free trial. After that, a Basic subscription costs $10 per month and allows you to watch in Standard Definition on one device. A Standard Plan is $14 per month and enables you to watch in standard or high definition on two devices. The BINGE Premium Plan ($18 per month) is the last alternative, allowing you to watch on up to four screens/devices in SD or HD.
Try BINGE for 2 weeks FREE!
Stream a huge selection of new and classic TV shows, movies, and documentaries from the likes of HBO, BBC, FX, Cartoon Network and many more…
Free BINGE for 3 months for Telstra post-paid customers!
Watch Time with Foxtel
You can also watch complete episodes of Time by signing up to a free 10-day trial with Foxtel Now. This package also offers the opportunity to watch TV shows online via the Foxtel Go app. After your free trial period expires, the Foxtel Now Essentials Base bundle is only $25 per month.
Stream TV Shows, Movies and Sports – Live and On Demand
Watch sport and entertainment with a Foxtel Now’s 10 day free trial. Access TV entertainment for only $25 /month, or add sport for a further $29/month after your trial is over!
Watch Time with Telstra
Alternatively, you can watch every episode of Time with Foxtel or BINGE Telstra offers. Foxtel from Telstra (including Foxtel Now from Telstra) offers the exact same programming as a standard Foxtel service but is often available at a reduced monthly cost. With every Foxtel from Telstra offer you can also stream Time on the move using the Foxtel Go app. The BINGE Telstra offer gives you the first three months of a 12-month contract absolutely free!
Foxtel Now from Telstra FREE Trial Offer
Start your 1 month free trial with Foxtel Now from Telstra. Simply add Foxtel Now to your existing Telstra bill for only $25/mth (after free trial), no contract, cancel anytime.
Other TV Shows on Foxtel and BINGE
The Foxtel Now and BINGE library is home to a huge range of must see TV Shows and Movies for all tastes and ages. From drama and action to kids TV and documentaries, you’re never short of something to watch.
New titles are added each and every week so the choice is never an issue. These include hits like Th Undoing, Gossip Girl and The Walking Dead. We have made a few more suggestions when it comes to what’s on Foxtel below.
Streaming devices for Time
Here is a list of compatible devices that you can use to stream Time with Foxtel, Foxtel Now and BINGE.
Devices supported on Foxtel/Foxtel Go
– PC/Mac: Yes – Web browser only (Chrome for PC; Chrome & Safari for Mac)
– iOS Mobile Devices: Yes – Via native app (iOS 9.3.5 or above)
– Android Mobile Devices: Yes – Via native app (Android 5 and above)
– Google Chromecast: Yes – Via casting (only on Multiroom service)
– Google Nest: Yes – Via compatible Chromecast device connected or built-in to your TV
– Apple TV: Yes – Via AirPlay (only on Multiroom service)
– Smart TVs: Yes – Via casting only (only on Multiroom service)
Devices supported on BINGE
– PC/Mac: Yes – Web browser only (Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Edge); supported on
– iOS Mobile Devices: Yes – iOS12+ including Apple iPhones/iPads
– Android Mobile Devices: Yes – Android Phone/Tablets OS 7+
– Google Chromecast: Yes – Chromecast Ultra, Chromecast 3rd Generation + & Chromecast w/ Google TV
– Apple TV: Yes – 4th Gen or higher; tvOS 12+
– Telstra TV: Yes – All models
– Android TV: Yes – OS version 7.0+ and above on selected devices
– Samsung TV: Yes – 2017 models or later