Just when you thought you’d seen the best of what Foxtel has to offer, here comes a brand new deal that’ll make you want to sign up right away! Get a hold of Foxtel’s Platinum HD TV pack for $0* (yes, zero!) for the first three months, on a 12-month plan, and enjoy full access to the best dramas, live sport, entertainment, and lifestyle programs. But hurry, this is a limited offer so make sure to sign up now!
Imagine having access to all the great Foxtel shows, live sporting events, and movies without breaking the bank. With Foxtel’s latest offer, you can do exactly that when you sign up for their Platinum HD TV Pack for $0* for the first three months on a 12-month plan. Best of all, there’s no installation fee included either!
With the Platinum HD pack, you get the very best content from Foxtel, which covers live sport, drama, movies, entertainment, and lifestyle, as well as docos and kids shows that you surely wouldn’t want to miss. To give you an idea of what you’re getting, that’s over 40 different sports channels without any ad breaks during play, 200 complete drama seasons to stream with both new and returning shows added every week, including new seasons of hit shows, plus over 1,200 movies to choose from. How’s that for a full library of amazing TV content?
Enjoy the ultimate viewing experience with Foxtel
Get the world’s best dramas, live sport, latest entertainment, and Netflix shows, all in one place
Here’s a couple of highlights of what to watch with the Foxtel Platinum HD offer:
What to Watch: Live Sport
Don’t miss out on the hottest live sporting events across Foxtel’s leading sports channels such as Fox Sports, Fox League, ESPN, beIN SPORTS, and many more.
- 2018 Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix — Catch all the action straight from the racetracks on September 14-16 on Fox Sports.
- Tennis US Open — Don’t miss all your favourite tennis players as the games begin on August 27 on ESPN, right through to the exciting conclusion on September 10 (AEST).
- 2018 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship — Make sure to watch The Sandown 500 on September 14-16 on Fox Sports.
What to Watch: Drama
The hottest drama series to watch right on Foxtel includes some of HBO’s highly acclaimed series and Foxtel’s originals.
- Mayans M.C. — Tune in to the next saga after Sons of Anarchy with its premiere on September 5, express from the US on Foxtel’s Showcase.
- A Place to Call Home: The Final Chapter — Don’t miss the last season of this highly acclaimed Foxtel original series. Catch new episodes on Foxtel’s Showcase.
- The Deuce — This HBO original series starring James Franco returns for its second season on Foxtel’s Showcase on September 11.
What to Watch: Movies
You’re in for a treat with Foxtel’s lineup of movies airing in September and available on demand. Whether you’re looking for some good old action, laugh-out-loud comedy, edge-of-your-seat horror, or some suspenseful action — Foxtel’s got you covered.
- Baby Driver — Starring Ansel Elgort and Lily James, watch this highly thrilling and entertaining action movie on September 5 and 18.
- Coco — Get the whole family to watch this award-winning animated movie from Disney and Pixar on September 4, 8, 9, 14, 18, 23, and 29.
- The Man Who Invented Christmas — Right in time for the beginning of the “ber” months, watch how the classic novel “A Christmas Carol” came to be, in this movie starring Dan Stevens, on September 25 and 26.
What to Watch: Entertainment, Docos, and Kids
Foxtel’s Platinum HD pack has a whole lot that the rest of the family can enjoy too. From reality shows to kids TV shows, docos to competition shows, Foxtel’s got all the best choices of shows to keep everyone entertained day in and day out.
- Suits — How’s life after Patrick Adams and Meghan Markle’s departure from the show? Catch new episodes from season eight of Suits on Universal.
- The Real Housewives of Orange County — Catch all the latest episodes from season 13 express from the US on Arena.
- Gogglebox Australia — The beloved reality show returns for season eight on Lifestyle, a first on Foxtel.
Want to see more? Check out our full library of content for Foxtel this month to know what to catch up on whether it be sports, drama, or movies.
Last audited 14 September 2020
Get Access to Foxtel’s Live 4K Channel!
Foxtel recently announced the launch of the upcoming 4K Live Channel, which is a first in Australian television history. With this comes the launch of the new iQ4 set-top box as well.
Upon its launch in October, the 4K Live channel will be made available to subscribers of either the Foxtel Platinum HD or Foxtel Sports HD pack who also have an iQ4 box. Viewers will be able to experience a new and unprecedented way of watching sporting events, documentaries, entertainment, and so much more through Australia’s only guaranteed 4K satellite signal.
You can find it on channel 444 and it will feature the kickoff game between Australia and South Africa on November 4, as part of Foxtel’s coverage of international cricket.
Stream On the Go with the Foxtel App
Want to watch your favourite sports and shows on the go? Take your favourite shows from Foxtel with you wherever you go and watch anytime when you stream live with the Foxtel App.
Simply download the app for free on your device, log in using your Foxtel account, and start streaming your subscribed content from the Sports HD Combo Pack on the go. The Foxtel app works on Apple and Android devices, as well as on PC and Mac desktops.
Limited Offer — One Month Only!
Now’s your chance to get a hold of Foxtel’s best-selling TV pack and get access to complete entertainment for the whole family. That’s a whole lot of savings that you get in exchange for all the best channels from Foxtel — plus no lock-in contracts, no setup costs, or any other additional charges.
But make sure to hurry up because this limited special offer from Foxtel is only available until September 17, 2018, so sign up now! Make sure not to miss out on this awesome deal for the Platinum HD pack.
*Min cost $1376.03 (incl iQ4K box fee) on a 12-month direct debit plan. Cancel fees apply. New residential subscribers and standard install only. Offer ends 17/09/2018.