For the first time in a long time, Foxtel is offering a no barriers and no hidden costs offer on all of their TV packs — including the Entertainment Pack — with one month free on a no lock-in contract and without any iQ3 setup costs. Sounds too good to be true? Believe it. Get instant access to Foxtel and start streaming immediately without paying for anything — no hidden costs or catches at all!
Starting May 27th, you can avail of one whole month of Foxtel’s Entertainment pack completely for free, instantly gaining access to the best choices of new drama, comedy, lifestyle, docos, kids, and news shows, as well as complete seasons of hit series.
With the Entertainment pack, you get the very best content from Foxtel with 45 channels that feature a variety of shows, from news to keep you updated, kiddie channels to watch with the young ones, and educational shows to keep you well informed. These include the National Geographic channel, Disney Junior, Fox8, and CNBC just to name a few.
Enjoy the ultimate viewing experience with Foxtel
Get the world’s best dramas, live sport, latest entertainment, and Netflix shows, all in one place
Here’s a couple of highlights of what to watch with the Entertainment Pack:
What To Watch: Drama
The hottest drama series to watch right on Foxtel includes some of HBO’s highly acclaimed series and Foxtel originals.
- Picnic At Hanging Rock – New episodes from season 1 is currently airing every Sunday on showcase. Catch the last episode airing on June 10th.
- Westworld – Latest episodes from the second season of Westworld airs every Monday on showcase. Don’t miss the season finale on June 25th.
- The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story – Catch new episodes from this true crime series every Thursday on showcase. Catch the season finale when it airs on July 19th.
What To Watch: Comedy
There’s a new batch of laugh-out-loud comedy series hitting your screens on Foxtel starting this June.
- Superstore – The second half of the second season starts airing on Sunday, June 3 at 7:00pm AEST on FOX8.
- LA to Vegas – First on Foxtel, this new series premieres on Sunday, June 3 at 8:00pm AEST on FOX8.
- Grown-ish – Catch the season premiere of this Black-ish spinoff series starting Sunday, June 3 at 6:30pm AEST on FOX8.
What To Watch: Lifestyle
From talent competition shows to exploration, these Foxtel lifestyle shows will surely give you a heavy dose of entertainment during the week.
- Aussie Gold Hunters – Catch new episodes from the third season every Thursday at 7:30pm AEST on the Discovery Channel.
- America’s Got Talent – Don’t miss out on all the talent and entertainment express from the US with new episodes from season 13 airing every Thursday at 7:30pm AEST on FOX8.
- MythBusters: The Search – Join in the fun when the first season airs on Tuesday, June 5 at 8:30pm AEST on the Discovery Channel.
What To Watch: Docos
Riveting and ultimately engaging, these Foxtel documentary shows are bound to show and teach you something with each new episode–also available to stream on demand.
- Resilient Cities – Watch new episodes from season three every Monday at 8:30pm AEST on Foxtel Arts.
- Deadliest Catch S14 – Don’t miss out on the adventure with new episodes from season 14 every Wednesday at 4:30pm AEST on the Discovery Channel.
- Gold Rush: Parker’s Trail – Explore the jungles of Guyana, South America with new episodes every Thursday at 8:30pm AEST on the Discovery Channel.
What To Watch: Kids
Don’t forget about the kids! These kid-friendly shows will surely keep them entertained before sleeping time.
- Supernoob – Watch new episodes every weekdays at 6:25pm AEST on Cartoon Network.
- Max and Ruby – Catch Max and Ruby on weekdays at 3:00pm AEST on Nick Jr.
- Nella the Princess Knight – Join in on the adventure every weekdays at 5:30pm AEST on Nick Jr.
Want to see more? Check out our full library of content for Foxtel this month to know what to catch up on whether it be drama, lifestyle, comedy, docos, news, or kids.
Last audited 25 September 2020
Stream On-The-Go With Foxtel App
Take your favourite shows from Foxtel with you wherever you go and watch anytime when you use the Foxtel App.
Simply download the app for free on your device, login using your Foxtel account, and start streaming your subscribed content from the Entertainment Pack on the go. Foxtel app works on Apple and Android devices, as well as on PC and Mac desktops.
Limited Offer Only!
This special offer also applies to other Foxtel TV packs. But if you want everything that Foxtel’s extensive library of content has to offer, then the Platinum HD pack would be your best bet. And what have you got to lose? It comes for free for one whole month — no lock-in contracts, no setup costs, no hidden charges.
This once-in-a-blue-moon offer from Foxtel runs from May 27 to June 30, so be sure to hurry and sign up for any TV pack right away.
*Offer based on direct debit for 1 month of Entertainment pack with a Foxtel iQ3. $26/month from the 2nd month.