This one is for Beatles fans. And also for music fans anywhere in the world. The Beatles: Get Back is a nostalgic look at one of the greatest bands we have known. This upcoming Disney Plus docu-series promises to reveal unseen footage and the iconic Savile Row rooftop performance that became one of the lasting images of the band. The Beatles would break up soon after. And music would never be the same again.
The Beatles Get Back preview
Peter Jackson brings his immense creative talent to piece together 6 hours of unseen footage from the Beatles personal collection. The original footage was shot in 1969 by Michael Lindsay-Hogg. Longtime fans, as well as millennials, can now get an up, close and personal look at what made the Beatles the Beatles.
The docu-series casts a warm look at all the camaraderie, and creativity, that fuelled perhaps the greatest partnership music has known. The interplay between John Lennon and Paul McCartney remains as absorbing as ever with George Harrison and Ringo Starr adding their own creativity to the proceedings.
Being a fan himself, Peter Jackson regards the docu series as a passion project, “In many respects, Michael Lindsay-Hogg’s remarkable footage captured multiple storylines. The story of friends and of individuals. It is the story of human frailties and of a divine partnership. It is a detailed account of the creative process, with the crafting of iconic songs under pressure, set amid the social climate of early 1969. But it’s not nostalgia – it’s raw, honest, and human. Over six hours, you’ll get to know The Beatles with an intimacy that you never thought possible.”
We can’t wait for The Beatles: Get Back to stream. And we are sure you feel the same way.?
When does The Beatles: Get Back air
Peter Jackson’s The Beatles: Get Back will air on November 25th, 26th, and 27th, 2021 on in Australia. All episodes of the series will be exclusively available to watch on Disney Plus.
|The Beatles: Get Back||November 25th, 2021||Disney Plus|
Sign up now on Disney+
Watch new and classic TV and movies from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel, National Geographic, 21st Century Fox and Star from one streaming service. Plus, catch the latest blockbusters before they’re available for streaming with the new Premier Access.
How to Stream The Beatles: Get Back on Disney Plus
There are two types of Disney Plus offer. A monthly subscription costs $11.99 per month, whilst an annual plan will save you a few dollars over 12 months at $119.99. Either of these plans will allow you to watch The Beatles: Get Back when it is released. Disney Plus is home to a huge range of other great Disney+ Movies and TV Shows for the family, like Lady and The Tramp, Star Wars and The Avengers.
Disney Plus has applied its signature touch to its pricing plans. No longer do you have multiple plans for multiple screens. Disney has a monthly plan and an annual plan. That’s it. The monthly plan comes at $11.99 and the yearly plan is available at $119.99. Both plans give access to the entire library at HD, 4K HDR, Dolby Vision, and Dolby Atmos. Plus four screens can simultaneously stream content.
Disney Plus is home to a huge range of other great Disney+ Movies and TV Shows for the family, like Cruella, Star Wars and The Avengers.
Which providers will show The Beatles: Get Back
Here is the comprehensive list of streaming providers that will show these docuseries in Australia. If it will appear with other providers further down the line, this table will be updated.
|Provider||The Beatles: Get Back|
|Ten All Access||No|
|Telstra TV Box Office||No|
Streaming TV devices for Disney+
The following is a list of compatible internet-connected devices for which you can stream the Disney Plus whether at home or on the go.
Devices supported on Disney+
– Amazon Fire TV: Yes – All Fire TV devices & Fire TV Edition Smart TVs
– Amazon Fire Tablet: Yes – Fire OS 5.0 or later
– Apple TV: Yes – tvOS 11.0 and later; 4th-generation Apple TV
– Apple Airplay: Yes – Apple TV 3rd & 4th generation; TVs compatible with Airplay 2
– Chromecast: Yes – Version 1 and newer; Google Nest Hub and Google Nest Hub Max; Vizio Smart TVs (with built-in Chromecast); Android TV devices
– Chromebook: Yes – via Disney+ Android app
– Roku: Yes – Roku boxes and sticks and TVs
– Android TV: Yes – Android TV-enabled Smart TVs (Android OS version 5.0 (Lollipop) or later): Sony Bravia, Sharp AQUOS, & Android TV set-top boxes: NVIDIA SHIELD TV, Mi Box
– LG Smart TV: Yes – LG models running webOS 3.0 and above
– Samsung Smart TV: Yes – 2016 models and newer (Tizen OS)
– Vizio SmartCast TVs: Yes – Select 2016 models and newer
– PC/Mac: Yes – Web browser only (Chrome 75+ on Windows 7 & macOS 10.10 or later, Firefox 68+ on Windows 7 & macOS 10.9 or later, Edge on Windows 10 or later, Safari 11+ on macOS 10.12 or later, Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 8.1 or later, Chrome OS 79 or later)
– Android phones/tablets: Yes – Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later
– iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad: Yes – iOS/iPadOS 12.0 or later
– PlayStation: Yes – PlayStation 4, PlayStation Pro, PlayStation Slim, PlayStation 5
– Xbox: Yes – Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X
– Xfinity Flex and X1 TV Box: Yes; select Xfinity X1 models
– Telstra TV: No
– Fetch TV: No
What to watch whilst waiting for The Beatles: Get Back
As it is quite a while until the release date of The Beatles: Get Back, we have had a look at what’s on Disney Plus now to make the time pass a little quicker!
The Best of Disney Plus