Switching to the NBN doesn’t need to be a pain, especially if your broadband needs are going to be well taken care of by credible providers such as TPG. As part of the telco’s guarantee of giving their consumers nothing but convenience as they’re acquainted with the new network, TPG provides multiple NBN plans that don’t cost as much as others.
Amazingly enough, TPG has a variety of NBN plans to suit every customer’s needs and preferences. As a matter of fact, you can switch to the NBN for as low as $29.99 per month configured on the 12Mbps speed tier with typical evening speeds of 11Mbps. This is ideal for customers who doesn’t need much data as this plan only packs 10GB.
If you need more than that but don’t really need limitless types of plans, there’s the 100GB plan at $49.99 per month. This even includes unlimited local and standard national calls on your home phone. Meanwhile, there are three unlimited plans under the basic speed tier. The only difference is their call inclusions. The limitless plan with pay as you go calls is at $59.99/mo.
The second plan includes unlimited local and standard national calls, unlimited 13/1300 calls, and 100 international minutes at $69/99/mo. The last one includes the usual call inclusions plus unlimited national calls to mobile, unlimited international calls to 11 countries, and 500 call minutes to India for $79.99 per month.
For NBN 50 with typical evening speeds of 46Mbps, there’s only one unlimited plan featured and it costs $69.99 per month, including a phone line with pay as you go calls. TPG’s highest speed tier, on the other hand, is the NBN 100 with typical evening speeds of 80.2Mbps. It includes two unlimited plans to choose from.
One is the $89.99/mo plan with pay as you go calls. The other includes unlimited local and standard national calls, unlimited national calls to mobile, unlimited international calls to 11 countries, and 500 call minutes to India for $109.99 per month. If you need those calls, choosing which one of the two to go for is a no-brainer.
Here’s a couple of highlights:
Flexible & Affordable NBN Plans
- TPG’s cheapest Broadband plan is at $29.99/mo for 10GB of data under NBN 12
- Get 100GB of data for $49.99/mo including unlimited local & national calls.
- Unlimited plans under the NBN 12 speed tier range from $59.99 to $79.99 monthly.
- Get increased speed with NBN 50 for $69.99 per month.
- Better yet, experience utmost speed with NBN 100, either with the $89.99 or the $109.99 plan.
Why Switch to the NBN with TPG
- Offers month-to-month contracts for customers who value flexibility.
- Delivers multiple speed options to meet every consumer’s requirements.
- Uses high-speed WiFi modem for awesome WiFi speed and coverage.
- Top rated for NBN plan download speed based on ACCC’s March 2018 speed monitoring report.
Who is this deal for?
TPG doesn’t only deliver affordable NBN plans at your disposal. With its month-to-month setup, customers can choose to move up or down their plans anytime without any fees. You can also keep your existing phone number or get a new one upon signup. Of course, there’s the matter of speed, which TPG excels at. One of the reasons is its high-speed WiFi modem included in all their NBN plans. If flexibility and speed are a priority, TPG’s NBN plans are worth checking out.