Enjoy Stan Free for 1 Month
Stream the best Stan Originals, TV shows and Sports, free for 30 days.
Last audited 12 Mar 2021
Stan is Australia’s very own Netflix, with tons of exclusive Series, Movies and Sports. Now you can get access to their entire library of content cheaper than ever before. Just sign up as a new customer, and you’ll be able to stream thousands of hours of TV shows and sports like Tennis and Rugby or a wide range of devices.
How it works
Making use of Stan’s 30-day free trial is easy. All you need to do is head to the website, choose your package and sign up. Your free 30 day trial will start instantly, and if you decide the service isn’t for you before the month is up, simply cancel and you won’t pay a thing.
What do you get with Stan?
How to get 30 days of Stan free?
Head to the Stan website
Create an account and make use of the free trial
What’s streaming on Stan?
Stream in 4K Ultra HD
You can now stream Stan in the latest in high resolution viewing – 4K Ultra HD. All you need to do is pay an extra 9 bucks per month, and you’ll be watching in a clearer image than you’ve ever seen before.
Watch at home or on the go
With such a wide range of devices available to stream on, Stan lets you tune into your favourite shows and movies wherever you are. Whether you’re at home and want to tune in on your computer or stream to your TV, or want to catch some quality TV on the go, Stan’s got you covered.
Watch on compatible devices
Start streaming Stan on eligible devices instantly.
Devices supported on Stan
– PCs and Macs: Yes – macOS 10.9 and later; Windows 7 and later
– Mobile Devices: Yes – iOS 11.0 and above; Android 4.4 and above; Windows 10
– Apple TV: Yes – Apple TV Generations 2-4 and 4K
– Telstra TV: Yes – All models
– Fetch TV: Yes – Fetch TV Generation 2 and later
– Amazon Fire TV: Yes – Launch Stan app on Amazon Fire TV from Spotlight
– Chromecast: Yes – Google Chromecast and TVs/media players with Chromecast built-in
– Gaming Consoles: Yes – Xbox One, Xbox One Series X, Xbox One Series S, PS3, PS4, PS5
– Android TV: Yes – Version 5 and above; Foxtel Now box, NVIDIA SHIELD, Mi Box, Google TV, Vodafone TV & more below:
– Samsung Smart TV: Yes – 2013-2020 models
– LG Smart TV: Yes – 2013-2020 models
– Sony Smart TV: Yes – 2014-2020 models
– Hisense Smart TV: Yes – 2015-2020 models
– Panasonic Smart TV: Yes – 2017-2019 models
– TCL Smart TV: Yes – 2016-2019 models
– Philips Android TV: Yes – 2016-2017 models
– Kogan SmarterTV: Yes – select 2018 models
– Toshiba Android TV: Yes – select models
– FFALCON Smart TV: Yes – select models
– EKO TV: Yes – select models