NETFLIX FROM TELSTRA
Keep things simple by paying for your Netflix subscription on the same bill as your Telstra services. Starting at only $10.99 a month, with no lock-in contract!
Last audited 10 Nov 2020
Netflix is home to thousands of hours of top-quality TV shows, movies, documentaries, cartoons and more. Sign up to Netflix via Telstra to start streaming today.
How it works
To be eligible for Netflix from Telstra, you must be a new Netflix subscriber, as well as an existing Telstra post-paid customer. If that’s you, simply click here and choose your preferred Netflix plan.
Why Choose Netflix from Telstra?
What’s Streaming on Netflix
Watch at home or on the go
Thanks to Netflix’s huge list of compatible devices, you have the best choice when it comes to streaming your favourite TV shows and movies. Whether you want to watch from the comfort of your own home or while you’re on the go – you’re covered.
Catch the best shows and blockbuster movies
Whether you’re a fan of classics or prefer keeping up with more recent releases, Netflix has something for you. They are constantly updating library, the only problem you will have is settling on one thing to watch!
Choose from 3 plans
Netflix Australia starts from $10.99/month for a Basic plan, $15.99/month for a Standard and plan, or $19.99 for the Premium plan. Basic allows you to watch on 1 device only. To watch on 2 devices, get the Standard plan (HD). To watch on 4, choose the Premium plan (HD & Ultra HD).
Watch on any of these devices
Stream Netflix on any of these devices instantly:
Devices supported on Netflix
– Apple TV: Yes – Apple TV 2 and later
– Chromecast: Yes – Available on many Chromecast models
– Smart TVs: Yes – Select Hisense, LG, Panasonic, Philips, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba
– Gaming Consoles: Yes – PS3, PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii U
– Fetch TV: Yes
– Blu-ray Players: Yes – Select LG, Samsung, Sony, Panasonic
– iOS devices: Yes – App available on models running iOS 12.0 or later; earlier Netflix version may run on iOS 5.0 or later
– Android devices: Yes – Available on Android 2.3 or later; current version requires Android 5.0 or later
– Telstra TV: Yes
– iQ4 Set Top Box: Yes
– Windows Phone: Yes – Phones that currently have the Netflix app installed can continue to stream (Note: the Netflix app for Windows 10 Mobile has been discontinued)
– PCs and Mac: Yes – Via Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Safari browsers; Edge (Windows only)
– Amazon Devices: Yes – Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Cube
– Vodafone TV: Yes
– Foxtel Now Box: Yes