Stream Hundreds of Shows and Movies with Netflix
Netflix’s library of content is one of the most extensive. Start streaming thousands of hours of TV shows and movies from $10.99 a month, cancel anytime!
Last audited 12 Mar 2021
Streaming giant Netflix is home to thousands of hours of top-quality TV shows and movies, and now you can test out their entire catalogue. Sign up today to start streaming the best that Netflix has to offer.
How it works
To create your Netflix account, simply head to the website and sign up. This instantly gets you access to the best TV shows and movies from around the world. Plans start from $10.99/month.
What do you get with Netflix?
How to sign up to Netflix?
Sign up to Netflix.
Create your account and choose your plan.
What’s Streaming on Netflix
Watch at home or on the go
Thanks to Netflix’s exhaustive list of compatible devices, you have more flexibility than you could dream of with how you choose to stream your favourite TV shows and movies. Whether you want to watch from the comfort of your own home or while you’re on the go, they’ve got you covered.
Catch the best shows and blockbuster movies
Whether you’re a fan of old classics or prefer keeping up with more recent releases, Netflix has something for you. With a constantly updating library of shows and films, your biggest problem will be settling on which one to watch!
Choose from 3 plans
Netflix Australia starts from $10.99/month for the Basic, $15.99/month for the Standard and $19.99 for the Premium plan. Basic allows you to watch on 1 device only. To watch on 2 devices, get the Standard plan (HD). To watch on 4, get the Premium plan (HD & Ultra HD). All plans come with no lock-in contract so you can leave anytime.
Watch on any of these devices
Stream Netflix on any of these devices instantly:
Devices supported on Netflix
– Apple TV: Yes – Apple TV 2 and later
– Chromecast: Yes – Chromecast, Chromecast Ultra, Chromecast with Google TV
– Smart TVs: Yes – Select models of Hisense, LG, Panasonic, Philips, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, TCL and Vizio
– Gaming Consoles: Yes – PS3, PS4, PS4 Pro, PS5, PS Vita, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, select Nintendo consoles (but will lose support later this year)
– Fetch TV: Yes
– Blu-ray Players: Yes – Select LG, Toshiba, Philips, Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, OPPO models
– iOS devices: Yes – App available on models running iOS 13.0 or later
– Android devices: Yes – Available on Android 2.3 or later;
– Telstra TV: Yes
– iQ4 Set Top Box: Yes
– Windows Phone: Yes – Windows 8.1 and later; earlier version requires a web browser
– PCs and Mac: Yes – Via Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Safari browsers; Edge (Windows only)
– Amazon Devices: Yes – Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Cube
– Vodafone TV: Yes
– Foxtel Now Box: Yes