Telstra’s mobile plan offerings are geared towards heavy data users. While you can always go the budget route and choose one of their S plans which only packs the minimum amount of data necessary, avid smartphone users can now upgrade their plans to get more out of their monthly data allowance.
When it comes to mobile plans, Telstra Mobile has something for everyone. The telco recently upgraded their offerings to include more data, which should be good news for those looking to update their contracts or change providers. If you already have a smartphone, Telstra Mobile’s BYO mobile should be of interest. Each one is available on a one-year contract:
- S – 500MB of data, Talk $300, $35
- M – 5GB of data, Talk $1000, $50
- Mx – 5GB of data, Talk $1000, $40 (online exclusive)
- L – 10GB of data, Talk unlimited, $60
If you’re looking to upgrade your phone as well, Telstra will offer a device if you sign a two-year contract on one of their following plans:
- S – 1GB of data, Talk $550, $55
- M – 2.5GB of data, Talk $1000, $70
- L – 10GB of data, Talk unlimited, $95
- XL – 15GB of data, Talk unlimited, $135
Great value awaits with Telstra Mobile!
Enjoy upfront plans with no lock-in, unmatched data allowances, no excess data charges, 5G network access on most plans, data sharing & free music streaming.