Telstra is making things very interesting for smartphone users on the lookout for a new device. If you purchase the new LG G6 Ice Platinum on a $95+ mobile plan you get a LG smart TV completely free. Not bad, especially if you were already looking to purchase LG’s flagship smartphone for 2017.
The LG G6 Ice Platinum comes with dual 13MP rear cameras for wide angle photos up to 125 degrees. It sports a large 5.7″ Quad-HD screen with Dolby Vision, which makes it great for business multitasking on the go, improving efficiency. The phone is also water and dust resistant and comes with a 3,300 mAh long lasting battery. You can purchase it via Telstra Mobile starting from $82 per month.
Here’s where things get interesting. If you decide to go with a more expensive plan, you also get a new smart TV completely free. The 43-inch 2017 Full HD LG Smart TV is yours when you take-up the LG G6 on a $95+ Go Mobile Plus Mobile Plan or Go Mobile Swap Mobile Plan by 9 May 2017. You simply need to complete the LG redemption process within 10 days of receiving your order confirmation email from Telstra.
The new LG G6 is available with five phone plans:
- S – $550 talk, unlimited texts, MMs, 1GB data for $82/month
- M – unlimited talk, text, MMS, 3GB data, $91/month
- L – unlimited talk, text, MMS, unlimited international calls/text to 10 selected countries, 12GB data, $101/month
- XL – unlimited talk, text, MMS, unlimited international calls/text to 10 selected countries, 25GB data, $135/month
- XXL – unlimited talk, text, MMS, unlimited international calls/text to standard numbers, 35GB data, $195/month
All plans include data-free Apple Music streaming, access to more than 750,000 Telstra Air hotspots across Australia and 19 million Fon spots overseas, as well as a free 200GB cloud storage subscription.
Not impressed? Compare more mobile plans here.