Filming began recently for a new series of the Nine Network’s Celebrity Apprentice. Soon, some of Australia’s most controversial celebrities will work towards raising money for their various charities. Season four looks like a doozy – the cast includes The Bachelor Blake Garvey and Real Housewife Gina Liano.
Mark Bouris, one of the country’s most successful high-profile businessmen and Chairman/Co-Founder of wealth management company Yellow Brick Road, is back to helm the series. Joining Bouris in the boardroom in 2015 are:
- Esther Anderson: Popular Aussie actress
- Mel Greig: Radio DJ
- Gabi Grecko: Mrs Edelsten
- Gina Liano: Real Housewife
- Tegan Martin: Miss Universe Australia
- Sophie Monk: Aussie “It” girl
- Matt Cooper: NRL Superstar
- Tim Dormer: Big Brother winner
- Geoffrey Edelsten: Aussie Tycoon
- Blake Garvey: The Bachelor
- James Mathison: Aussie TV music presenter
- Richard Reid: Hollywood Gossip Guru
In series four, Bouris will have two new advisors to be his eyes and ears on the ground: television personality and charity aficionado Kerri-Anne Kennerley and Shelley Barrett, CEO and founder of ModelCo.
According to Nine officials, Celebrity Apprentice season 4 will bring audiences the same robust conflict, comedy, characters and cleverness we know and love, while also keeping focus on business. The ultimate goal is to raise much-needed funds for deserving charities, as nominated by each of the celebrity contestants.
Celebrity Apprentice has been off-air since 2013 when Olympian Stephanie Rice was crowned the winner after the series suffered a ratings dip. This is the second series Nine decides to revive, after Australia’s Got Talent.