From December 2018, Aussie Broadband will kick off a partnership with Fetch TV. The exciting development will create one more way to access the highly sought after Fetch TV set-top box, with Aussie Broadband customers given access for as little as $10/month.
Aussie Broadband has been steadily winning fans in recent years, and the high quality service they deliver culminated in them being rated the fastest broadband provider by the ACCC in 2017. Now their customers have even more reason to be happy, with this new partnership with Fetch TV set to offer them another way to get their entertainment fix.
Fetch TV provides access not only to free-to-air TV, but also to a wide range of apps including Netflix, Stan, hayu and YouTube. On top of that, owners of a Fetch set-top box can buy and rent thousands of movies and shows from Fetch’s integrated Movie and TV stores, or purchase one of Fetch’s content packs – which offer a variety of premium subscription channels – for just $6/month.
Fetch are gradually increasing the number of internet service providers with whom they share a partnership, and Aussie Broadband are the latest to join the ranks. From December 2018, Aussie Broadband customers will have access to the 4K capable Fetch Mighty for $15/month, or the Fetch Mini for $10/month.
The set-top box, which will effectively be rented from Aussie Broadband by customers, will be available with no lock-in contracts. This means that if you decide your Fetch box isn’t adding any value to your entertainment experience, you can get away with trying it for as little as $10.
Bundle Fetch TV w/ iPrimus Broadband
Add Fetch from only $10/mth with the Unlimited Data nbn100 Month to Month plan. Includes 1 free channel pack of your choice.
Check out some of the best features of the deal:
Entertainment made easy
- Fetch takes the complication out of watching the best in TV and movies with everything grouped together in a single set-top box.
- One remote, one interface and one bill
- Get your favourite streaming apps, on demand services and more beamed direct to your television
Pay a little, get a lot
- For $10/month, you can significantly enhance your entertainment experience with the Fetch Mini
- For $15/month, get the same on the 4K capable Fetch Mighty and share content and recordings between up to 3 multi-room boxes
- Add on quality channels which would ordinarily require a far more expensive subscription through Fetch’s pre-determined content packs for as little as $6/month
Get access to the following channels
- Vibe Pack: 12 channels including ESPN, MTV and Comedy Central
- Knowledge Pack: 18 channels including National Geographic, BBC World News and CNN
- Kids Pack: 10 channels including Disney Channel, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network
- Variety Pack: 10 channels including 111 funny, Universal TV and BBC First
- Alternatively, bundle all these packs together for $20/month
How to get started
Existing Aussie Broadband customers will be able to order the Fetch TV set-top box of their choosing from December 2018 via the Aussie Broadband website. For those thinking of switching to Aussie to access the service, pre-orders will be accepted from 19 November.
Compare Broadband | Bundles, Plans + Prices
Find a broadband plan that suits your needs. We’re a free internet comparison service for Australian households.