Here we look at the current offers, discounts and deals for Kayo Sports this April, and the live sports you can watch for free right now.
Stream Kayo Live and Free
You can catch all your favourite sports with the Kayo streaming service thanks to their broadcasting arrangement with the Fox Sports channel. So, if you’re a resident in Australia you may want to check out the Kayo Sports 14 day free trial, which offers the exact same channels and coverage as Foxtel.
Subscribe to Kayo Sports
There are a few interesting options when choosing your Kayo Sports subscription in Australia. First up is the Basic package which costs $25/month, giving two users access at any time, anywhere with a wide range of devices supported. Kayo’s Premium package offers the same with the added bonus of up to three users at any given time for $35/month. Both of these options can be cancelled at any mement and road-tested with Kayo’s 14 day free trial.
Watch Kayo with Telstra
Alternatively, you can access Kayo Sports with Kayo from Telstra, a 12-month contract service that works out $10 cheaper every month over an annual period. The Basic package is reduced to $15/month, whilst the Premium option costs only $25/month, a big saving for those all-year-round sports fans who love their cricket and soccer as much as their footy and league.
Watch Main Event on Kayo
You can now watch and stream pay per view events via Main Event on Kayo. Some of the biggest combat sports bouts appear regularly on Main Event, a channel that was previously exclusive to Foxtel customers. You can get access to UFC, WWE, the upcoming all-Aussie boxing bout between Jeff Horn and Tim Tszyu, as well as other special one-off events.
Devices compatible with Kayo
With Kayo you can stream over 50 sports live and in high definition using a range of eligible devices. All you need is an internet connection. Here is a list of devices compatible for Kayo.
Devices supported on Kayo
– PC/Mac: Yes – MacOS 10.12+ (Chrome, Safari, Firefox) & Windows 10 (Chrome, Firefox, Edge); web browser only
– iOS/Android Phones/Tablets: Yes – Via native apps (iOS 11+ and Android 6+)
– Google Chromecast: Yes – Chromecast Ultra, 3rd Generation and Chromecast with Google TV for optimal streaming
– Telstra TV: Yes – Split View not available; Telstra TV1 limited to 720p
– Android TV: Yes – Via
– Samsung Smart TVs: Yes – 2017 and later models
– PS4 and Xbox One: Soon – App in development
– Apple TV: Yes – tvOS 11+, 4th Generation or higher
What’s on Kayo Sports in April
The NRL season is now in full swing, with Melbourne Storm looking to fend off a Penrith side with their sights on Grand Final glory. Read more.
AFL teams across the county are up to full speed with the season set to get underway. Can Richmond make it four in a row? Read more.
Cricket’s biggest domestic tournament is set to get underway in April, with some of the biggest names in the game hitting boundaries for fun. Read more.
The 2021 Formula One season is set to get underway in what is one of the biggest sporting events on the planet. With teams competing for both Constructors and drivers championships, there is always plenty of wheel to wheel drama on the F1 track. Read more.
The third round of races in the 2021 Repco Supercars Series is set to take place during the Tasmania Supersprint in Launceston this April. Read more.
What Are Kayo’s Best Features?
Kayo also offers an array of great features which offer a unique viewing experience. Sports are shown in High Definition, giving you greater clarity as you watch the best in the world go about their business, while the No Spoilers option allows fans to hide all outcomes so you won’t know the result before you’ve watched an event. It’s a highly practical feature if you don’t want to know results before you’ve had a chance to watch an important event On Demand. Check out the list of features in full below –
How to use your Kayo free trial voucher
- Click our ‘start free trial’ button (no voucher code required)
- Once the Kayo website has loaded select which Kayo plan you want to to activate the free trial on. The only difference between the basic and premium plans is that on the basic you can concurrently watch on two devices vs. three on the premium plan.
- Complete the sign-up and enjoy your free trial.